Incorporation of Companies in Ireland
The capital and largest city of Ireland, Dublin, is located on the country’s east coast.
The capital and largest city of Ireland, Dublin, is located on the country’s east coast. Its elegant Georgian architecture makes it one of the world’s most attractive capitals. In addition, Dublin is Ireland’s primary port, financial and commercial center and cultural seat. Manufacturing industries in Dublin have shifted from food processing, distilling and textiles to 18th century electronics, pharmaceuticals and engineering . In services, the city has attracted companies in information technology, engineering and finance. In addition to the head offices of the prominent clearing banks in Ireland, Dublin also houses several banks in the other EU countries and the Irish Stock Exchange.
Advantages of setting up a company in Ireland
- The economy in Ireland has a symbiotic ecosystem where industry and academia work together for the benefit of society and the country.
- The corporate tax rate in Ireland is one of the lowest in the EU – 12.5%. Businesses in Dublin benefit directly from this.
- The workforce in Ireland is one of the youngest in the world, educated and skilled – providing an ideal employee base for anyone setting up a business here.
- Dublin, which is part of Ireland, has a robust legal framework for the development, exploitation and preservation of intellectual property rights.
We provide the following services for company formation in Dublin
Company formation and registration
The company’s secretarial service
Accounting and bookkeeping
Chartered Accountants in Ireland
Protection of intellectual property
KGN helps you grow your business internationally. We help you realize your business formation dreams by helping you with business support services like company registration, incorporation, company secretarial services, accounting, tax advice etc. Dublin is a scenically beautiful city that is ready to grow by leaps and bounds over the years. coming. Our team of business advisors can help you make the most of the business opportunities Ireland has to offer. We can help you with the legal and business formalities of business registration in the city, replete with the most appropriate corporate tax structure, to ensure that your business can flourish in this opulent city.
Contact KGN today for more information on incorporation in Ireland, which ensures access to the EU’s single market in the years to come.
Company registration in Ireland
Why set up a business in Ireland?
Businesses in Ireland benefit from a low corporate tax rate (12.5%), double taxation agreements with over 70 countries and other tax incentives.
The workforce is educated and English speaking, so hiring employees in Ireland is quite convenient.
Government policies in Ireland favor foreign investment, including research and technology-oriented activities.
Ireland consistently ranks in the Word’s Bank’s index of the best countries to do business.
How to register a company in Ireland?
The Irish authority responsible for registering a company in Ireland is the Companies Registration Office (CRO). The steps to register a company in Ireland are:
- Register your business name in Ireland. The name must be unique, ie. not already booked by another company in Ireland. This may require you to carry out a business check in Ireland.
- Decide on the structure of incorporation among a private company, designated activity company, limited liability company, unlimited company, sole proprietorship or branch.
- Prepare the Memorandum of Association (MOA) for the company.
- Submit a company application form to the Companies Registration Office in Ireland.
- Appoint the company’s directors and secretary.
- Pay an initial state licensing fee to have your business incorporated.
- Subsequently, you will receive a company registration number in Ireland.
- Design a company seal.
- Get a business bank account opened for your business.
Documents required for the Ireland Company Registry
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA)
- Information about the type and location of activities the company will perform
- Personal information about shareholders, directors and secretary
- A statement of the authorized and issued share capital
- Proof of the company’s registered address